Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pardon My Absence

I must first apologize for my lack of posting. Life had been a little crazy lately, but in a good way! More to come on that later.

However, I have been a little M.I.A. due to the single most wonderful event to grace the world every 4  years. That's right, the Olympics. Not only were the Olympics on, but they were in London, which means Kate Middleton was attending the Games in her wonderful style of course! I also have a (slightly unhealthy) obsession with gymnastics. So needless to say, I've been a little busy!

Best moment of my week was watching the team finals live! Love these girls for their amazing dedication and talent!


I love you Kate for your flawless style, love of dogs, and awesomeness at being royal. Please be my friend.

Another little thing going on: Eli has become mobile! Not quite crawling yet, but army crawling and rolling all over the house. I'm hoping once he actually becomes crawling, that we'll both loose our baby chub (except his is way cuter and I hope it hangs around for a few years!)

What's going on at White Farms you ask? Well, we have been so blessed with a lot of rain lately! Which means our corn may not turn out so bad, not good, but not devestating yields that we were expecting. Hoorah! This means harvest is a go, and its my favorite time of year so I'm so excited!

One of our steers got butchered and we reaped the benefits by adding 7 new boxes of meat to our freezer! Hello steaks, hamburgers, and roasts!  Seth was mainly excited about the crazy amount of ground beef we got so he can make his all time favorite dish: spaghetti!

Other than that, its been the usual around here! Working, trying to keep up with all of our family, and of course, Eli!



No comments:

Post a Comment