Friday, June 29, 2012

Claire's 4th of July Healthy Fruit Pie

One of my favorite holidays is just around the corner: 4th of July! I love this holiday for so many reasons mainly being the food, the parties, the lawnmower race, and I'm American.  Last year we threw our first annual "Red WHITE and Blue party" (get it, our last name is White?!) and it was a blast. So this year we're doing it again and EVERYONE is invited! 

Anyways, last year at our party, my wonderful, beautiful, hilarious friend Claire wanted to make something delicious, refreshing, and healthy. 

Fruit pie!

You will need:
-Wick's prebaked pie crust
- Sugar free strawberry glaze (found in the produce section)
- Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc. (any kind of berry your heart desires!)

All you do is alternate layering the sugar free glaze and the berries, and serve cold!


Doesn't that look delicious? And isn't she beautiful?!
It's a great dish to take to parties or cookouts because its quick and simple, and takes just a few minutes to prepare!

1 comment:

  1. This very well may be the only pie I could successfully create. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete