Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

All fall I've been wanting to take Eli to go get his first pumpkin, but all the pumpkin patches I could find to go to were over an hour away. Lucky for me, my mom likes to "surf the net" a lot and found one right outside of Winamac called "Two Little Girls Pumpkin Patch".  I got my friend Amanda and her adorable little girl, Hayden, to ride along.  We got a little lost along the way, but once we found out where the heck we were, we had so much fun! We were the only ones there, but we got to meet one of the "little girls" and she informed us that their pumpkin patch is their college fund and gross about $1,500 a year! And she was probably 7 years old! Makes me think that maybe I should start growing some pumpkins here for Eli!

Eli and Hayden's first pumpkin patch experience!

My little pumpkin in the pumkins!


Two Little Girls pumpkin patch outside of Winamac IN


Hayden wasn't picky at all! The first pumpkin she saw, she picked! I have a feeling she will be a very efficient shopper in the future!


However, it looks like she's always gonna need mom to pick up her purchases!

Eli and his pumpkin he picked (drooled all over)

Amanda and Hayden walking through the pumpkins


No comments:

Post a Comment