Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blog Love

I am very new to the blogging world, but wanted to share with my reader's some other blogs that I have been following and suggest reading as well!

For any newlywed or young lady who is interested in anything do to with life & style I highly recommend either of these blogs.  These girls are sisters and I love them both, they remind me of my own sisters.  They are both Michigan girls who have moved to North Carolina and both have very different styles, but are so classy. The Small Things Blog is known for the amazing, I mean AMAZING, and easy hair tutorials:
  The Small Things Blog
  From My Grey Desk

For other farming wives out there, I just stumbled on this blog a few days ago.  She has so many great ideas and great posts! Too bad they have John Deere!
    Fourth Generation Farm Wife

Anyone really into television such as New Girl, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, 30 Rock, SNL, So You Think You Can Dance or any type of musical I strongly suggest my very talented sister, Lisa's, blog. She's hilarious and does awesome recaps to a lot of tv shows.
     The Blonde Blogette


Anyway, those are just a few of the blogs I follow! I usually come across some new ones every now and then so I'll keep sharing them as I go!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for reading and recommending my blog! I so love farmwife blogs. It's fun to read about other farms and how farm families live. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting in a plug for my blog! I feel so bad that I haven't updated it in forever...I'll be back and better than ever in 2013!

    ReplyDelete