Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday fun day!


Today was no different than any other, except that Seth got home at a decent time since most of the planting prep work is done! So, we spent the evening outside enjoying some sunshine and playing with Eli and Bristol....which of course turned into Seth checking grain bins which never stops scaring me even though the bins at our house are half the height of most of them!


This is what Seth calls his "workout." Must be how he got those big guns! :)


Even little Eli contributes to yard work!


The four little barn kittens that I've grown quite attached to (not unusual for me) but I'm especially invested since I spent my whole weekend reviving the little stinkers!


Seth having fun making me nervous!



Eli's trying to figure out how his dad got up there!


 
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment